2013 Film Competition
Please be sure to read the festival guidelines.
Entry package MUST include the following (please check):
- 2013 BBLIFF Entry Form
- One of the following Entry Fees (be sure to check date!):
- $35 Early Processing Entry (postmarked by February 8, 2013)
- $45 Regular Processing Entry (postmarked by May 3, 2013)
- $50 Late Processing Entry (postmarked by May 31, 2013)
- $35 Big Bear/Mountain Resorts Connection (May 31, 2013)
- $70 Withoutabox.com Extended Deadline (June 17, 2013)
- Student Films must submit a copy of their student identification card
- NTSC format DVD screener enclosed (2 copies, in separate sleeves/cases)
Mail 2 DVDs & Entry Material to:
Big Bear Lake International Film Festival
P.O. Box 1981
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315-1981
For Fed-EX, UPS or courier deliveries, email below for delivery address.
Email: -email- or Website: http://www.BigBearLakeFilmFestival.com
The Big Bear Lake International Film Festival is a non-profit organization dedicated to showcasing the emerging talent of screenwriters and independent filmmakers within the idyllic setting of Big Bear Lake. Our goal is to nurture a festival that is highly creative, filmmaker friendly and which provides an educational experience for those people interested in all aspects of the film industry.
The festival was founded in 2000 and screens independent feature films, short films, student films, high school student films, documentaries, animation and family films. Over $10,000 in Jury and Audience awards and prizes are given in each category, and to a selected Student Cinematographer. Each year features a Sidebar Showcase that highlights a specific genre, culture or theme with special guests and screenings on Sunday. We are host to a unique screenwriting competition that includes agents, managers and producers from the industry who participate as jurors and lecturers in the festival. Several casual and intimate occasions are provided during the festival where filmmakers and screenwriters are able to network with the diverse range of industry professionals who attend.